Login / Register

Comments Improvement.

ApophisXP

Would it be possible for the MOD author to be able to "archive" comments made? Not delete or edit other peoples but just archive them to the bottom of the list.

Also, could the comments be tagged with the current version? like just before the reply option?

Just more control over the comments basically to make it easier to manage support etc.

Thanks <3

ps: Is there also a way to directly message an author?

Coffee

Great ideas, we'll look at getting these added in!

We've just created a messaging section, which you can use when going to a user's page.

ANonnyMoose

This looks to be an interesting site, but I would like to see it better. It needs more contrast. Light blue on white is one of the things that is very hard for me to read, and a blacker typeface for text would also be nice. Just a little ergonomic change would improve this for me quite a bit.

Coffee

ANonnyMooseLight blue on white is one of the things that is very hard for me to read, and a blacker typeface for text would also be nice.

The fonts are now normal weight (agree much easier to read), and the links are slightly darker now - the combination of both of these should make the readability much better!