Time Is Money Alt
- Filename: TimeIsMoneyAltVersion1ByDarkbibou.pkm (550.9kb)
- Current version: 1.0 (21 months ago)
- Total downloads: 2,833
Hello everyone :)
Did you ever feel frustrated to be forced to reopen the sub-toolbar (or sub-sub-toolbar) you were on just because you wanted to modify the simulation speed and had to open the Time sub-toolbar to do it ?
When I'm testing my new mods or translations, I have to do it all the time and it's incredibly time consuming !
I do understand that Luke (the creator of the game) wanted to reduce the size of the main toolbar to the maximum but it is sooo not practical..
So, I searched for a solution to this problem and this mod is what I come up with :D
The TimeIsMoneyAlt mod moves all the time control buttons to the LEFT of the root toolbar to make them always accessible.
This mod is an alternative/reverse version of my TimeIsMoney mod.
Here is the toolbar you will get by using this alternative version:
As you can see on the picture above, the time control buttons are available whatever sub-toolbar you are on :)
- Version 1.0 was developed for Banished version 1.0.4 (Build 141123 - 64bits)
April 2 2015
An alternative version with the time control buttons placed on the RIGHT of the root toolbar is available right here
This mod is also available on the Steam Workshop: Subscribe
Please, thumbs it up if you like it ;)
- Please, follow the guide written on this site (Installation guide) to know where to place the .pkm file
- Activate the mod through the "Mods" entry of the Banished main menu
- None that I know of. Please tell me if you find one !
- Can you define custom keyboard shortcuts for the time controls buttons ?
Unfortunately it is not possible to do it with the current modkit :(
- I can already stop/resume the game with the global "pause" shortcut, why do I need this mod ?
With this mod you can not only stop/resume the game but also control the simulation speed anytime you want it !
- Can I activate this mod on an existing savegame ?
Yes, TimeIsMoneyAlt can be activated on both new and old cities.
- Can you create a version with the time control buttons placed on the other side of the main toolbar ?
It is already available here
Special Thanks to:
- The members of the WorldOfBanished forum for the alpha testing
- The BanishedInfo administrator for his great site !
- Every downloaders and testers ;)
Feel free to leave a comment (or a simple thank you, it's always appreciated ^^)
See you guys and have fun on Banished ! :D