Login / Register

1.0.7 Beta Version 3

admin

1.0.7 Beta Version 3

Here's the last version of the 1.0.7 beta for the modding community. Should all go well with this build, I'll release it as non-beta, allowing the mods to be uploaded to Steam Workshop. If you use this modkit and build, please let me know how they work out. If it's working perfectly I'd like to hear about it too. Thoughts, bugs, crashes, etc. Email support (at) shiningrocksoftware (dot) com

Changes

First, the debug menu has changed so that new custom resource types can be added to storage. As always, you'll need to mod the game to enable the debug menu.

126-0.jpg

Also, a few crash bugs have been fixed so that buildings can require more than 3 resources to build. There's also a new example in the mod kit and documentation that gives an overview how to do so.

126-1.jpg

Downloads

Here's the beta mod kit:

BanishedKit_1.0.7.170608.Beta.zip

Here's a patch for 1.0.6 to 1.0.7.170608 Beta

BanishedPatch_1.0.6_To_1.0.7.170608.Beta.zip

Note that you need to apply the patch to version 1.0.6. Previous versions of the game won't work with this patch. Once downloaded, just unzip the archive into the folder where you have Banished installed. This is usually C:\Program Files\Shining Rock Software\Banished\. Please be sure to run the .exe's that are in the archive - some distributions have the .exe named differently.

As always the Beta is up on Steam. If you are using Steam, go into your game library and right click on Banished. Select properties, and then in the windows that opens, select the BETAs tab. Select the drop down and pick Beta Test for 1.0.7.

hazrat123

adminSource: http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/2017-06-12-1-0-7-beta-version-3/12th June 20171.0.7 Beta Version 3Here's the last version of the 1.0.7 beta for the modding community. Should all go well with this build, I'll release it as non-beta, allowing the mods to be uploaded to Steam Workshop. If you use this modkit and build, please let me know how they work out. If it's working perfectly I'd like to hear about it too. Thoughts, bugs, crashes, etc. Email support (at) shiningrocksoftware (dot) com

Changes

First, the debug menu has changed so that new custom resource types can be added to storage. As always, you'll need to mod the game to enable the debug menu.

Also, a few crash bugs have been fixed so that buildings can require more than 3 resources to build. There's also a new example in the mod kit and documentation that gives an overview how to do so.

Downloads

Here's the beta mod kit:

Note that you need to apply the patch to version 1.0.6. Previous versions of the game won't work with this patch. Once downloaded, just unzip the archive into the folder where you have Banished installed. This is usually C:\Program Files\Shining Rock Software\Banished\. Please be sure to run the .exe's that are in the archive - some distributions have the .exe named differently.

As always the Beta is up on Steam. If you are using Steam, go into your game library and right click on Banished. Select properties, and then in the windows that opens, select the BETAs tab. Select the drop down and pick Beta Test for 1.0.7.
Source: http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/2017-06-12-1-0-7-beta-version-3/12th June 2017
http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/2017-06-12-1-0-7-beta-version-3/
12th June 2017
1.0.7 Beta Version 3
Here's the last version of the 1.0.7 beta for the modding community. Should all go well with this build, I'll release it as non-beta, allowing the mods to be uploaded to Steam Workshop. If you use this modkit and build, please let me know how they work out. If it's working perfectly I'd like to hear about it too. Thoughts, bugs, crashes, etc. Email support (at) shiningrocksoftware (dot) com

Changes

Downloads
Here's the beta mod kit: