More Hard Starts
- Filename: MoreStarts.pkm (862 kB)
- Current version: 5.0 (27 days ago)
- Total downloads: 147
This adds more starting conditions based on the Hard start. It also adds the Animal, Crop, and Fig example mods, so you don't need them installed!
The Hard+ Starts:
There is one start for every seed and livestock in the vanilla game. They are literally just the original Hard start with the listed seed or animal. However, they will alter the starting food to match the new seed or animal. See pic above.
There are also three new starts for the Example Mods (Yes, this means you no longer need those mods installed.)
- Adam and Eve: Two, educated people and Apple Seeds.
- Extream: Two, uneducated people with barely enough food and firewood.
- Jack and Jill: Two, uneducated people with litteraly nothing.
- Starvation: Two, eduated people with clothes and tools, but no food or firewood.
All single couple starts have an alternate version. They add 0-3 children.
- Colony: Eight, educated families with Sheep and Wheat seeds.
- Banished: Four, uneducated families with barely enough food and firewood.
- Exiled: Four, uneducated familes with literaly nothing.
- Famine Four, educated families with clothes and tools, but no food or firewood
- More starts added. - Fixed possible incompatibility with UI Mods