Smaller Vendor Buildings Compilation (beta)
- Filename: elfSmallerVendors.pkm (4 MB)
- Current version: 220.127.116.11 (92 months ago)
- Total downloads: 37,771
New in version 7: Hardware Store, re-using the Tavern model
This mod includes three new Vendor buildings, smaller than the Market, called Hardware Store, General Store, and Farm Stand. The newest building in the set, the Hardware Store, doesn't carry food or medicine. Unlike the market, it also carries a small amount of stone. The General Store and Farm Stand eliminate the production building stock, only keeping goods that citizens use in their homes or on their person. The storage ratios of those items has also been altered from the Market, with the General Store only changing to a higher tool percentage, and the Farm Stand using lower protein, firewood, medicine, and clothing percentages. Also, it should be noted, that these buildings do not in any way affect the requirement of needing a market for nomads to appear.
Statistics of (Market)/Hardware Store/General Store/Farm Stand
Radius (45)/30/30/20; Resulting coverage areas 44%/44%/20% (v5 screenshot)
Storage Capacity (10k)/6k/5k/2.5k
Storage toolbar button positions: (300)/329/330/331
Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. Discussion thread and v5 source code here: http://www.banishedmods.com/showthread.php?tid=1461
This replaces my General Store and Farm Stand solo mods. It can be used with my Buildable Storage Carts mod, which gives you smaller options than a barn for storage.
Custom Graphics (v6+): Taken from The Guild 2 Renaissance. All rights belong to Nordic Games GmbH. Non-commercial usage with courtesy of Nordic Games GmbH. Edited for re-use in Banished by RedKetchup.
- Added "Hardware Store" to support non-food production buildings. It re-uses the in-game Tavern model.
- Custom graphics re-enabled, courtesy of Nordic Games.
- Reverted all graphics to in-game models and removed versions 3 & 4 - Both buildings are still using the specifications from version 4 - Removed version numbering from filename
- Changed toolbar icons. Let me know which ones you like better. - Changed ground decal for the Small Shop to be dirt, like the Farm Stand. - Made the Farm Stand flammable, like the other two buildings, but there is no damage skin due to mod kit limitations when re-using in-game graphics.