- Filename: ExtraExile.pkm (3 MB)
- Current version: 1.8 (58 months ago)
- Total downloads: 7,646
ExtraExile is my very experimental mod. It adds various resources and redefines some other. You should try it.
http://www.banishedmods.com/showthread.php?tid=204 for ongoing disscussion about ExtraExile.
- Updated - Changed the following icons: Resource Production. Experiment! (Also, I didn’t like the old one and a tool like a hammer is more associated with a form of production than a tree and a stone. - Added some missing resource icons and some new pigicons. - Animated and changed the texture on pigs. Still no walk-animation, because it always looks like shit when I try make it. - Producing meat takes a little bit longer but yields somewhat more because a butcher sure knows how to chop.
- Changed this More butchers in the same spot! Lowering the value of butcher-ready chickens. Balance! - Updated that Proper texture on the slaughterhouse. Blood everywhere!
- Updated that i) Pigs now can walk. Apparently they need proper walkanimation to be able to go to pastures. Good to know.
- Changed this i) Reverted the changes on coal because the game either a) refused to collect coal despite what i did or b) used it anyway despite what i did. Damn flags. Never could get that one to work. ii) Changed how many chickenparts get chopped from a single chicken. Balance!
- Fully functional slaughterhouse. With funky texture. - Lowered the value of firewood. Because, experiment!
- Changed this Took out the modified maps part, because there are better mods for that.
- Updated: Added actual pigs! They look (kindof) like pigs and sound like them too. They still lack most of the animation.
- Changed this How pastures work. They now "produce" animals instead of slaughtering them. A new profession and building: Slaughterhouse and Butcher.