Colonial Houses V1.53 Fix
- Filename: ColonialHouse.pkm (36.2 MB)
- Current version: 1.53 (60 months ago)
- Total downloads: 29,739
Colonial Houses 1.53 Fix
A minor update which fixes the pasture.
Now it is free to build and transparent.
If you already have a pasture and update - It will crash!!!
These are a collection of small and large houses made for The Pilgrim.
They are wood houses but a little bit warmer than the original wood house.
5 people in the small and 8 in the large. No iron needed.
Meeting House (Town Hall without nomads).
A Statue for attracting nomads and a Lodging House.
The Lodging House can house 4 families with 5 persons in each.
If you build the statue you may have to wait 3-4 years until nomads
Hardware Store - toolmaker
A Mill and a Bakery - with Herb Bread (flour,bread and nut bread from CC)
Sugar Refinery and Jam Shop - with Blueberry Jam (sugar beets, sugar and fruit jam from CC)
I have resources from NMT and CC to make it possible to have a little variation.
The mod works perfectly on it's own. Together with NMT/CC it will flag red
but no conflict since I have not changed resource names.
Here is a small file so the vanilla barn stores non-edible food.
It will conflict with anything that changes the vanilla barn!
I think CC and NMT already have this included.
Version 1.22 - Added tanypredator's New Flora resources.
If you want to make cookies from Wild Oats or jam from Rose Hips
you have to use her mod too. Or trade for them.
(added Oats as a crop from CC)
Tailor (With flax and linen clothes resources from tanypredator's New Flora mod)
You need her mod if you don't want to trade for the flax.
School (small, with max 20 students)
Church (big stone building for 200 people)
Chapel (small building for 44 people)
Hardened Tool (300 uses / 1 wood+2 iron+1 coal)
Changed footprint to be more transparent and not so yellow/green
Version 1.41 - Minimize button added to Meeting House
Version 1.5 - No New Flora resources any more. Added General Store (market) and Hospital.
Version 1.51 - CC oats are back. Flour from oats. Sugar cookies from flour and sugar.
Version 1.52 - Added Barn and Stable and a fenceless pasture.
Barn 10000 storage, all the vanilla goods plus inedible food.
Stable 8000 storage, same goods as the barn plus CC material.
Version 1.53 - Fixed the size of large houses. Added small trader (trade port).
Version 1.53 fix - Fixed pasture to be free to build and transparent.
- Updated pasture to be free to build and transparent
- Changed Large Houses - reduced size a bit - Added a General Trader
- fixed fenceless pasture
- Added Large Barn with Stable add-on - Added a fenceless Pasture to match the barn
- Changed back the CC oats - Flour from oats. Sugar Cookies from flour and sugar.
- No more New Flora resources - Added a General Trader (market) and a Hospital
Minimize button added to Meeting House
- Changed footprints to be less yellow/green. - Removed tools from some workers (Tavern and Tailor)
- Added Tailor, School, Church and a small Chapel - Added Hardened Tool - Removed Stone Tool - Fixed red tiles when placing church - Fixed possible crash when building small house after 6-7 years
- Added Tailor, School, Church and a small Chapel - Added Hardened Tool - Removed Stone Tool - Fixed red tiles when placing church.
- Fixed building costs for Jam Shop - Added Flour made from Oats and Wild Oats
Hardware Store (toolmaker) Mill and Bakery Sugar Beets, Sugar Refinery and Jam Shop
- Updated with Meeting House, Welcoming Statue and a Lodging House All buildings gathered under one button on main menu.