CC New Frontier - [BlackLiquid]
- Filename: ColonialCharterNF.pkm (526.4 MB)
- Current version: 1.55 (31 months ago)
- Total downloads: 195,149
Welcome to Colonial Charter's New Frontier
.You are a disgraced European Noble - now Colonial Governor, shipped off to the uncharted heathen lands across the Ocean by Royal Decree. Arriving at your "colony", you realize that your country (expecting your failure) has only managed to recruit a few families on a single ship with some potatoes, clothing, and tools. Ensure the survival of your country's citizens by quickly getting your agricultural and resource production up to speed - Can you turn things around while combating the harsh winter, unknown diseases, natural disasters, and lack of food to make your colonial venture successful? Or will you join the list of other failed colonies, their remains now only an archaeological curiosity?
In New Frontier, you're up against new foes and presented with new friends as you move westwards along the pioneering trails of the explorers. You'll hunt and farm all-new animals and preserve them for the winters ahead. You'll begin building up a military presence in your fledgling border areas and projecting power across the land. The BlackLiquid team, as always, will continue to release updates and optional add-ons to expand the Colonial Charter universe even farther, giving you an all-new game experience within Banished.
Will you survive, your Excellency? Or will search parties find nothing left of your settlement but broken pots and bones?
Visit ColonialCharter.com for official support and to offer feedback and ideas.
Note: CC:New Frontier does require a new game. We try our best to avoid this however some core assets had to be modified. We hope you will understand why when you see the large amount of additions/changes.
Compatibility & Important information:
- We recommend you first get the feel of this mod by using it standalone, as it is so big. However, provided that you know how to use the in game mod load order then this mod is compatible with many mods we tested; even when they show up as 'red' for conflicts - 'red' often just means 'over-ride'
- The example mods have been added in. This includes Leghorns, Lettuce, Fig trees and Apiary. Thank you to Shining Rock Software for these mods. (no, we didn't include those in our list of new things).
- Crash Troubleshooting: Activate the mod and any others you want, then exit the game. Your game should then work properly the next time you play. Visit ColonialCharter.com for full support.
- Directly Replaces or Incorporates: LotsOfSeeds, Town & Textiles, New Tailor Clothes, Llama Mod, Complete Trade Fix, Tavern Enhancement, Little Chapel, Root Cellar, Watermill, Decorative Items, Creamery, Grain Silo, Balance Apiary, Apiary with Mead/Pumpkin Ale, Specialized Stockpiles, MrFlopies Stone Bridge, Small Well
- Includes same or similar features as: Flatten Terrain, Better Fields, Faster Roads
Donate to enhance the mod. 100% of all donations will go into expanding the look and gameplay of the mod.
Brought to you by:
- Fix musket range and forward post not producing items in some circumstances (they need to be removed and rebuilt) - Save compatible as always within series
- fixed Golden Llama A&E start - Fix overpowered mushroom and onion crops - Fix duck rates in pastures - other minor fixes
Update to 1.52 - Reed Coat can be crafted from reeds gathered manually along waters edge or harvested from shore houses. - Meat balancing. - Icon chart fix musket location.
- new frontier initial upload 1.51 - For changelog, visit us online. link in description
- SAVE COMPATIBLE with all 1.4 - All orchards grow in any temperature/climate - Sugarcane grows in any temperature/climate - Candle bundle bugfixed
Added "Hot Crops" - crops that will grow in very hot conditions. Added wooden hedge set. Added 1x1 hedges. Added "Arid" climate - Mostly sunny, rare rains - hot. List of "Hot Crops": Barley Corn Cotton Fig Flax Olive Sorghum Tomato Watermelon Wheat
Incomplete List of New Features Special Quest Starting Condition Smokehouse Tidal Pool Fuel Refinery Bedding Maker Joiner Potter Smugglers Dock Precious Mine Placer Mine Statue Carver Melting House Chartered Company Building Supplier Wood Chopper Saw Pit Logging Barge Hardwood Forester Shipyard Gem Cutter Apothecary Quayside Brewery Quayside Dry Storage Quayside Meatlocker Quayside Fishery Quayside Barn Small Barn Small Well Small Market Materials Stockpile Dutch Chapel Swedish Chapel Sugar Beet Ginger Horse Livestock Diagonal Wood Fence Piece Diagonal Stone Wall Piece Fenceless Cemetery Fenceless Pasture that doesn't flatten the ground Streetlamp decoration Buildable rock decorations New buildable trees 20+ new foods that can only be bought from the Merchant Desert Terrain New Starting Conditions with new trees Mediterranean Climate Marine Climate Lumber Marble Jade Bonemeal Gemstone Gold Ore Gold Guilder (coin) Silver Ore Silver Pfennig (coin) Pouch Feathers Rug Pottery Bedding Furniture Furnace Fuel Oyster Jerky Bacon "Alcohol" renamed to "Luxuries" 5 New Luxury items that can only be bought at the Merchant. These behave the same way Alcohol would, and can only be stored at the Inn & Garden. They are consumed for happiness.
Fix Seed Images During Trade
Preserver will store the spirits it needs. Fix material/coal bug on general statistics not displaying correctly.
Coal is now a generic Fuel Building Materials using Material Limit Fix Reeds being unreachable bug Allow very poor Maple Syrup to Sugar conversion Seed price tiers Enlarged inventory boxes for longer resource names Fix Tiny Shack/House firewood loop bug Removed Back Alley storage Alphabetized Professions List Smaller, Scrolling Professions List Distillery now produces Spirits instead of Liquor Windmill needs Linen instead of Cloth Fix decorative barrel crash All CC buildings have 6 slots in production history Stop Mountain Trees from spawning down the mountainside Fix Mine/Quarry bug Other minor bugfixes Very Harsh Climate Very Mild Climate Fertile Plains Terrain Sand Lakes Terrain Bleak Mountains Terrain Lakes Terrain Plains Terrain Swamp Valley Terrain Adam and Eve Starting Condition Medium+ Starting Condition Missionary Starting Condition Silk Road Starting Condition Silk Road Medium Starting Condition Very Large Map Size Wharf cycles production Dairy cycles production Apiary cycles production Back Alley cycles production Storehouse 6 Butcher Types Meat Cuts Sausage Tallow Chandlery accepts Tallow Storage Warehouse Preservists Fruit Jam Pickled Veg Glassworks can make Glassware More variety of Barrels/Casks/Bags 7 Market Stalls Central Market Decorative Carts Various new models of existing buildings
Some new things: Country House Nice Country House Fancy Country House Town Abode Townhouse Nice Townhouse Fancy Townhouse Large Residence Manor Mansion Estate Tiny Shack Tiny House Quayside House Log Cabin(s) Charcoal Burner Brickworks Large Smity All new Flower Beds All new Hedges All new Half Hedges All new Stone Bridge Decorative Punishment items Decorative Logs items Decorative Crates Quay Wall Colonial Wall Palisade Wall Brick Road Sawmill Meat Locker Town Buckeye Tree Town Purple Beech Tree Parish House ‘F’ variants 1 holiday. White Mulberry Orchard Plaza Road Pieces Native Trees spawn on map Reeds spawn on river fronts Balance tweaks New Loading Screens New Menu music Bug fixes Probably some more things I can't think of right now.
- Changed this - Updated that
** Save Compatible (from previous Maple Harpoon) ** - Fix for people having issues with crop workers. Also includes balancing of: - Shore house turtles and frog legs - Tobacco -> pipe tobacco chain - Wharf and Ship (all items) - Crop Fields auto guess workers needed depending on the size of field you make, very similar to vanilla. Max crop size is 30x30. - Bundling shed and Fire bundles much more efficient and effective. - Increase of Inn & Garden storage size... from 1200 to 2000 Also includes cleaner code for the menus on the bottom right of page, this may fix some peoples "Pause Crash" issue that a very small percentage of people have reported on steam
- Inn & Garden added - Shore House added. - Wharf and Ship added. - Sugar house added. - Distillery added. - Chandlery added. - New crop types added. - New Orchards added. - Fire bundler added. - New fuel "Fire Bundles" added. - Glassworks added. - Upgradeable (refresh quantity) mines. - Parish house added. - Update bakery and watermill visuals. - Tavern has been renamed Brewery. Brewery has no alcohol storage. Now only Ale & Garden will store your alcohol. - All alcohol things (brewery, distillery, winery, ale & garden) now live in a new Alcohol toolbar. The resources toolbar was getting crowded. - Decorative crates now have a single toolbar icon and it rotates between them, or F key. - Silkworm hut requires Silkworms to build. Need to acquire these from a trader. - Mulberry Grove requires Mulberry Leaves to build. Need to acquire these from a trader. - Decorative Flags added. - Crop fields/Orchards/Pastures now buildable in larger areas, and on hills. - Roads are faster. - Trader balance. - Lots of new items, too many to list. - Lots of balancing in general. - Lots of things that arent listed above...